Monday, October 29, 2012

OOTD: Casual Sundays



Bought this lightweight jumper from Supre of all places a few months ago. It's so perfect for wearing on those cooler spring/summer days. Here I'm wearing it over a plain black singlet and with black Lee skinny's. My pole lesson has changed this term from Tuesday nights to Sunday afternoons. 
I need to wear outfits that are easy to change out of for pole - this one's great because I dance in the singlet and just take my jeans off and throw my shorts on. 
Although this is really long at the front and back (which I love because there's ntohing I hate more than having a cold back), the sleeves are quite short on my long arms, so I just roll them up.
It's not super great at blocking out wind, but I love the colour. 

Unfortunately as I was leaving to meet J after, I spilled blue Powerade all over the left arm. 
What a dork. 




post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig