Monday, October 29, 2012

My Week in Pictures #13

 
 
 

It's been a busy week. Found a copy of Metal Hammer in the Unishop for $3.01. I'm always one for a bargain so picked it up. Enjoying some iced coffees in the warmer weather with Cailin. I've been so busy with uni I'm eating dinner at my desk again which is something I try to avoid. J and I spend most of our time doing our own thing so almost every night (usually regardless of how busy I am) we eat dinner together. Unfortunately not this week. Also finished off my find-a-word puzzle book I bought for the long train rides to/from uni. Great timing, as the semester ends.
And chilling with my study buddy. Rommy is really adorable - we've trained him to sit on our shoulders, like a parrot. HAHA.

Do you like find-a-words? Or are you a Sudoku fiend? What crazy things have you trained your pets to do?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig