Thursday, October 4, 2012

IMATS Haul Part 2 - Inglot eyeshadows!! (+ Swatches)

So back in this post I left you with a slight teaser about the Inglot eyeshadows I purchased at IMATS.


The same day I published that post my palette from Inglot arrived. I know I promised this post would be up right away but I was up all night last night frantically finishing a major essay. But I'm now writing this from my bed - because I have tonsillitis :( Dedicated, right!

So, now on to what I know you all really want to see:


Top Row colours: 114R, matte 372, AMC 12, AMC 62
Bottom Row colours: 35, 504, pearl 421, AMC 64

These are the 8 colours I bought. This is a 10 palette so lucky me, I have room for two more colours!

 
Swatches in natural light

Swatches with flash. 

These 4 are all shimmery - it doesn't really show up in these photos but this black has red shimmers in it. Love!! The aqua-marine-y colour is the darker of the two blue/greens that I got, and also has shimmer in it. 

In natural light.

With flash. 

I love the purple trio, it's matte as is the green/blue. This black has gold shimmers in it. 

I will probably do a proper review post on these when I get more of a feel for them and have some time to play with them. So I can't comment just yet on staying power / creasing, etc etc. As for now though I can say I'm already in love. They're so smooth and pigmented, I can see myself having a lot of fun with these.

Have you used Inglot eyeshadows before? 
What do you think about the colours I bought?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig