Monday, October 8, 2012

September Lust Have It!

Quick NB: Because of my week in Dubbo, I didn't receive this until October, which is why this is so late. Sorry about that!


The September LHI products came in this beautiful silver clutch / make-up case. I already have a tonne of makeup bags, but I'm sure I can find use for this one too!

I was more impressed this month than last. Not only with the quality of products, but because they're things I'm actually going to use up. What I was somewhat disappointed about though was that none of the products are 'full sized'. Oh, well.

So what was inside?


1. Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse
150mL: $65.50
Gently permeates and liquefies sebum and oil based debris from the skin's surface, encapsulating it so it is readily rinsed away without leaving behind any greasy residue. 

I received a 15mL sample size. I'm pretty excited to try this. Dermalogica is obviously quite an expensive brand, and I love trialling new cleansers.

2. Dermalogica Active Toner
250mL: $51.00
Spritz on for critical hydration with this refreshing blend of skin-repairing Aloe, moisture binding Sodium PCA plus soothing Lavender, Balm Mint and Arnica. Excellent for all skin conditions.

I received a 30mL sample size, which I think is pretty generous. I love toners for 'spritzing' after washing my face in the shower and am looking forward to using this product.

3. Davroe Ultimatum Non Aerosol Hairspray
200mL: $19.95
A finishing spray that provides a long lasting maximum hold to any stule. This quick drying formula includes Rosemary and Hops to help protect the hairs [sic] natural moisture balance and adds natural shine.

I received a 50mL sample of this. I've never used a non-aerosol hairspray before so although I'm not a massive user of hairspray, I think this is a good item to include just for the experience.

 

4.  Mirenesse "Protect Me" - Tinted
18g: $69.00
A unique 2-in-1 anti-ageing balm that's infused with high performance mineral sunscreens (not chemical) that protect against UVA & UVB rays. 

So it doesn't say anywhere how much of this I received. I weighed it on my kitchen scales and it came in at 3g. I'm kind of disappointed I got the tinted instead of the regular. I haven't got around to swatching it yet, but it looks pretty dark for my skin tone. If it turns out to be too dark I'll probably just give it to my mum.

5. Say it with Scent - Vanilla
200mL: $26.80
A non-greasy easily absorbed lotion, enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E. This lotion is plant based and contains no petro chemicals. 

I received a 30mL sample of this, and I have to say the packaging is adorable. I love it!! No petro-chemicals is also a massive win for me. The vanilla scent is easy to detect without being over-powering and it does absorb quite easily. I'm pretty happy with receiving this product.

Did you receive the September LHI? What did you get in yours? Have you tried any of the above products before?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig