Sunday, December 23, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Source
Hey Guys,

I had hoped to have a few more posts up this week but it has just been so hectic in the lead-up to Christmas!! (Can you believe tomorrow is already Christmas Eve?!)
I was going to take some photos tomorrow afternoon for some reviews I have been planning to write for ages, but alas I am working all day (no, really. 9 hours - and I will be out of the house for more than 12 hours!).
So I thought instead I'd take this chance to say thanks so much for all the support over the past year. I hope you all get ridiculously spoiled on Tuesday morning!

I'll be back after Boxing Day.

Until then - drink, be merry, be kind and loving to one another and appreciate all you have.

Merry Christmas!!
xxxxxx


What are your plans for Christmas Day? 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig