Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review: Bioderma Crealine h20


I received a sample of Bioderma's cult product, the Crealine H2O Micellaire water in the November Bellabox. I've finally had a chance to try it out and I do love this product! 

Last night I dressed up as Rudolph for my pole class' end of term festivities. (stay tuned for tutorial!) When I got home I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to try out this "water" at removing make-up and it did a great job. 

Almost all of my make-up was removed really easily, and my false eyelashes came off without any excess tugging or pulling. Not all colour was removed though - I still had some green eyeshadow left on my upper eyeline, which was kind of annoying. 

As for the formula - this stuff really does resemble water. It's odour free, clear and non-irritating. There's no residue left on the skin after using it, which is really interesting. 

Overall, this cleanser is really gentle considering how effective it is at make-up removal. I am definitely considering purchasing the full sized bottle.
This stuff is expensive though, and retails at $39.94 for 250mL (ouch!)
I will probably be sourcing online, or getting someone from France to buy some for me, because although this product is pretty amazing, I cannot justify that price. 

What do you use for make-up removal? 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig