Monday, December 17, 2012

My Week in Pictures #18

The best thing about last week was that I got to fly up to Queensland and see my Mum!

 

We all went and watched the carols. On the left is my Mum and R, and my little bro on the right. What a cheeky smile!

I was also excited to catch up with Snookie girl! I've missed her crazyness. She is definitely enjoying lounging around in the grass. Her favourite thing to do these days is stalk leaves.


Big yawn! It's a hard life being a cat!


Before I left, I wrapped up some Christmas presents. How cute is the ribbon? I cut out some of the white "Happy Christmas" ribbon and have been using it in my hair, haha. 


Ever since Kirryn got me hooked on Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha Frappucinos, I've been trying to replicate the peppermint chocolate at home. J perfected the recipe for me - so stay tuned because it will be up later this week!


I flew back home yesterday morning. I love looking at the clouds when flying above them. Unfortunately the flight back was not that comfortable - the woman in front of me put her seat down (why do people do this on 1 hour flights?) My legs are long and had nowhere to go so they were digging into her seat. She was pretty loudly complaining to whoever she was sitting next to. Not my fault! Put your damn seat up! I swear they've made the seat room smaller as well. 

Got back in time for the last pole lesson of the year. I managed to accomplish this little bugger this week:


This one's called a Cupid and has eluded me for the last 3 months. But I finally got it! (It's an owwie move, which explains the facial expression - mixture of pain and pleasure)

What did you accomplished this week? Tell me some of your worst (or best!) flight stories!


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig